What are the applications of titanium plates?
Titanium plate has high corrosion resistance and specific strength, and is widely used in electric power, chemical industry, aviation parts, building materials, sports equipment, medical and other fields and is still expanding. From the point of view of use and manufacturing technology, titanium plate has low price, high performance, multiple functions, and easy production.
What are the characteristics of titanium plate?
1. The oxide film on the surface of the titanium seed plate is equivalent to a good long-lasting wear-resistant hair separator. The use of the titanium seed plate saves the separator, makes the plate peeling easy, and eliminates the process of pre-treatment of the seed plate. The board is half lighter than the copper seed board.
2. The service life of the titanium seed plate is more than 3 times that of the copper seed plate, and it can reach 10 to 20 years according to the operating conditions.
3. The electrolytic copper prepared with titanium seed plate has dense crystal structure, smooth surface and excellent quality.
4. Since the titanium seed plate does not need to be coated with a separating agent, the pollution of the copper electrolyte can be avoided.
5. Increase the production capacity and reduce the production cost of electrolytic copper, so as to have better economic benefits.
How is the quality of the titanium plate?
The quality of the titanium plate is largely determined by the smelting process of the titanium plate manufacturer, including the chemical composition of titanium, the cleanliness of titanium water (gas, harmful elements, inclusions) and the quality of the slab (component segregation, decarburization and Its surface condition), these aspects are the key control points of the smelting operation.
Titanium plate manufacturing process:
Hot forging: A forging process performed above the recrystallization temperature of the metal.
Hot Rolling: A rolling process performed above the recrystallization temperature.
Cold rolling: A rolling process in which the plastic deformation temperature is lower than the recovery temperature.
Annealing: A metal heat treatment process in which the metal is slowly heated to a certain temperature, maintained for a sufficient time, and then cooled at a suitable rate (usually slow cooling, sometimes controlled cooling).
Pickling: Immerse the workpiece in an aqueous solution such as sulfuric acid to remove oxides and other films on the metal surface. It is the pretreatment or intermediate treatment of electroplating, enamel, rolling and other processes.
Therefore, in strict accordance with the process quality management standards, the quality control of the whole process is implemented. The factors of man, machine, material and method are all under good control, so as to ensure the quality of the titanium plate within a reasonable construction period.